All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Running my LED WIZ RGBs in attract mode.

keithpaw

Hello all,

please could someone give me advice on running my LED WIZ RGBs when my cab is running PinballX in attract mode I'm using visual pinball.

I have had a look on the forum but I can't seem to see anything on this subject.

Thanks in advance.

In the dof config tool there is an entry there under table configs for pinballx. Its been a while since i set mine up and can't really remember but searching the forums at vpuniverse you may find what your are looking for.

From memory there was a plugin in the pinballx plugin manager that was being worked on to.

If you find the solution, please report it back here as well. Often, solutions are found that impact PinballX users, but are on other sites. Having the info here is helpful for those trying to determine if an issue is actually PinballX generated or of another program being launched from PinballX. Thanks!