All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PBXRecorder 1.5 and SAM-Tables

Jannek

Hello everybody,

I´ve recently updated my PBXRecorder from version 1.3 to 1.5. And I´ve also upgraded my VPinMAME SAM build to Version 2.9 beta.

Now I´m encountering that I cannot record SAM tables anymore. VPX starts, the table will be initialized, but it does not start attract mode and VPX closes just before the recording begins.

I´ve switched back to my former versions (SAM build 2.8b and PBXR 1.3), but still the same behavior. All other tables will be recorded fine - so, PBXR settings seem to be ok.

Maybe I have to unblock a specific file, which I haven´t unblocked yet?

Does anybody have an idea or hint for me? Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Jannek

Ok, regarding Metallica Premium and Mustang LE this was related to the patched color DMD ROMs. PBXRecorder don´t like those patched ROMs. Using the regular ROMs solved the issue. But my issue is still valid regarding the Iron Man table where I use the "im_183.zip" ROM. I have no clue why this is happening...

Just to give feedback: after re-recording all of my tables I´ve encountered that there were several tables with my issue. Some investigations narrowed the problem down to my external DMD. So, I´ve updated the Device.dll again and checked once again to unblock all necessary files. Also, I´ve updated the USB drivers of the Pin2DMD.

Now it´s almost working fine again. Only table(s) where the problem is still existing is JP´s Grand Prix / Nascar Race. But I´ve figured out that I may disable the "External DMD (dll)" option in VPinMAME and then PBXRecorder works proberbly with this table(s) as well. I guess that´s ok for now.

Many thanks for thinking about that issue.

Jannek