All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Scroller at bottom of home screen

madmic

Is there a way to disable the gameex scrolling text at the bottom of the screen? Or have it display news feeds I'm interested in or weather? It seems as though what it displays is old and repetitive. 

43 minutes ago, Draco1962 said:

That is something you will need to edit on whatever theme you are running via Theme Editor. 

If you could tell us what theme you are using and provide a link to it, we could give you an easy way to disable/alter it.

• Like 1

You will need to open Theme Editor, then select Open an Existing Theme (not sure of the exact verbiage as I am at work and recollecting from memory). Navigate to Smoked Glass theme folder and click OK.

Once the theme is loaded,  locate and click Edit>Scroller then highlight MAME (or Start - wherever the RSS feed is located to be changed) delete or paste the RSS feed URL and OK, Save the changes. Keep in mind that you can also simply type straight text here as well, such as "Welcome to Madmic's Arcade!" or whatever text you want to display on specific sections of the theme.