All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mat Mania

.And Red Dog enters the arena with a whopper of a score!!  

Let's see what kind of competition Cynicaster and Patfx can bring! 

This is fun to watch!

MO

On 3/12/2017 at 8:57 AM, patrickfx said:

Cynicaster, not far from TG 4th position. Which is 611K.

It's your turn, Patfx.  Hehehe....

53 minutes ago, Cynicaster said:

Hope this score sticks, because I could have gone higher... I was getting buggy-eyed so I just got myself counted out on purpose.  :D

y3mYoOM69bwgbqiLX83OdmA1C3tX-jhrHIew5v2e

Oh! my god!

Just like that, did you practice at level difficult before getting it like that ?  Wow! You are on TG higher score with this, fore medium level.

1 hour ago, Cynicaster said:

Hope this score sticks, because I could have gone higher... I was getting buggy-eyed so I just got myself counted out on purpose.  :D

y3mYoOM69bwgbqiLX83OdmA1C3tX-jhrHIew5v2e

See guys, I'm not the type that said I told ya so!

Wow.  What a score!

MO

13 hours ago, patrickfx said:

Oh! my god!

Just like that, did you practice at level difficult before getting it like that ?  Wow! You are on TG higher score with this, fore medium level.

I played this one a lot as a kid. 

The main trick to this game is to keep in mind that you can only perform 1-2 moves  on your enemy (depending on which ones) before you need to let him land some kind of hit on you.  If you don't, when you go for another move, then you can guarantee that your opponent will pull a reversal and slam you with something.  Losing control in this way even once can spell doom sometimes, especially once you get several matches in.  Other times, you can finagle control back with a little bit of skill and little bit of luck.  . 

Note, a relatively harmless punch or kick or even running into your enemy counts as them "landing a hit," which resets the counter and lets you do more moves to him without risk of a reversal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

And that, gentlemen (do we have any ladies around here?) concludes our March 2017 GOTM contest.  With an absolutely incredible score, Cynicaster has won this month!  Please join me in congratulating this fine Pro Wrestler!  I'd also like to take a moment to thank everybody who participated this month.  Our numbers are dwindling, but our enjoyment of the game hasn't left!  Thanks for keeping the competition alive!

Another quick note.  Just because Cynicaster won our showcase GOTM, that doesn't mean you have to stop playing.  We encourage you to continue playing and submit scores.  There's more going on here than just the GOTM.  Every score you submit gets calculated into the Overall Leaderboard.  That's where the true honor lies!  We also really like to see our champs get knocked off their thrones, so please keep those submissions coming and beat Cynicaster at his game!

That's all for now, see you at the next round!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...