All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

CPWizard - Black screen issue only when used in game loaded via GameEx

Necromancyr

Having an odd issue with CPWizard I can't seem to figure out.  I asked over at BYOAC as well, but figured I'd try here also.  Basically, CPWizard is working but only when I'm using MAME directly or if I have it load "when MAME starts a game".  If I try to use the "show" (for me "L"), it just flashes the monitor and goes to a black screen.  My logs for CPWizard and GameEx are below. 

I've tried a number of things - windows mode, non windows mode, change resolution or not allow change resolution, shift around all of the on-top settings for CPWizard.  Nothing seems to work. 

I'm also having an issue with CPWizard not recognizing my U360 controller - not certain if that's a completely different issue or related.  If it's related, I have NO idea how. 

CPWizard Log:CPWizard Log.txt

GameEx Log:log.txt

Thanks for any help you can provide.  This DID work before my latest reinstall/reconfigure/update, so I'm baffled as to  what I'm missing.