All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

For those about to rock...

DazzleHP

I can't help myself, as much as I like the Brian Johnson era, Bon was just unbelievable....studio quality vocals during live performances always get me, and the band has always been super tight!  It's a combination you rarely see anymore!

I love what most would consider to be obscure AC/DC songs, Beating Around the Bush, for instance :D

14 hours ago, tthurman said:

I'll shut up now!

No reason to do that... AC/DC is awesome! End of story. :)

AXL ROSE IS AN ABOMINATION! (not just related to AC/DC either) 'Nuff said...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's a good cover. Rick Astley never offended me and he has real skills with the instruments. Reminds me a lot of Phil Collins ... with hair.

Luca Turilli's entire Horizons album (-1 track) was amazing. I'm also an anime fan so when I found this AMV a few years ago I downloaded it. Started my AMV collection with this one.

I always liked Bon Scott as AC/DC's front man(taking nothing away from Brian Johnson). Also I've always thought Powerage is an under-rated album in their discography!!! Nice quick-hit article tthurman. :)

I have been following this channel on Youtube for quite some time. I love his ...Meets Metal covers.  I leave you with Godzilla Meets Metal (not the BOC version)!

Also, have to add Epic Rock Cover version of the same theme... Yeah. I love me some Godzilla!

5 hours ago, Adultery said:

I'll just leave this here...

...this completely unrelated thing...

But now you just opened a whole lot of awesome :o If you liked that, you like this:

Coz I, wanna be, Fred Flinstone. Green teh fek Jelly :P

• Like 1