All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

For those about to rock...

DazzleHP

I reckon i could shred 'em to fek, maybe not to death, but i could scare 'em for sure :P

What is scary is the Land Of Confusion vid you posted. Back in the 80's it was very real, and your vid post was too. "This is the world we live in". It goes to show that ideals live on, no matter how many years pass.

On 08/04/2017 at 5:32 PM, tthurman said:

Wha "hooo" ooo yes Mr Todd-San :D Trivia: the bassist went on to become one of the best cheese makers in the UK. Who knew??! BTW that is a fact and not meant as sarcasm at all! :)

Edited by DazzleHP
Missed words as usual, such as "of". Filled em back in.

4 hours ago, tthurman said:

Classic :D

Better get ready, cause I'm coming in......

I see you are a fan of the Ori AC/DC singer! Unfortunately i was only 2 years old when he met his untimely demise so can't really comment on him directly. However, i grew up with AC/DC, and my Dad explained it all as best he could... to a kid. Regardless, to this day, they are my fave band of all time. You may have noticed :P