All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

For those about to rock...

DazzleHP

For two or three seasons we had a indoor football league here in Knoxville, the Tennessee ThunderCats!  This team was owned by Meadowlark Lemon's son, if I recall correctly.  My wife bought us season tickets in the "liter box", which was right behind the visiting team, and I mean right behind them.  Every game they had free "Wild Wings" and dollar beers pre-game.  Needless to say I was pretty "lubed-up" for the game :lol:

Every home game, the lights dimmed, fireworks, and yep....Thunder....Thunder....Thunder....

IPFL Champs!

It's something I'll never forget, and was incredibly cool!

TennesseeThunderCats01.GIF

On 26/02/2017 at 3:29 AM, tthurman said:

For two or three seasons we had a indoor football league here in Knoxville, the Tennessee ThunderCats!  This team was owned by Meadowlark Lemon's son, if I recall correctly.  My wife bought us season tickets in the "liter box", which was right behind the visiting team, and I mean right behind them.  Every game they had free "Wild Wings" and dollar beers pre-game.  Needless to say I was pretty "lubed-up" for the game :lol:

Every home game, the lights dimmed, fireworks, and yep....Thunder....Thunder....Thunder....

IPFL Champs!

It's something I'll never forget, and was incredibly cool!

TennesseeThunderCats01.GIF

I'm not very sporty (can you tell?!) but anyone, or any county that uses Thunderstruck in ANY capacity has my vote! :P

Smooth Criminal was one of my favorite covers at the time!

Since we're going off-script here... you know who does AWESOME covers and has for years? Disturbed! Most bandwagoners will say "Sound of Silence" was great blahblahblah but what about

AND

• Like 1

On 07/03/2017 at 0:59 PM, ClassicGMR said:

Smooth Criminal was one of my favorite covers at the time!

Since we're going off-script here... you know who does AWESOME covers and has for years? Disturbed! Most bandwagoners will say "Sound of Silence" was great blahblahblah but what about

Go off script! If this is your cautious, i wanna see your best! Damn...

Not exactly HARDROCKDEATHPOWERMETAL!!! or anything but I LOVE this cover. It's almost exactly the cover I had on my Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 CD (yeah I made one of those from the soundtrack list and added a few extra good songs).

How can we talk covers without one of the best ones ever done? :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

Not exactly HARDROCKDEATHPOWERMETAL!!! or anything but I LOVE this cover. It's almost exactly the cover I had on my Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 CD (yeah I made one of those from the soundtrack list and added a few extra good songs).

How can we talk covers without one of the best ones ever done? :)

I love the Phantom of the Opera, having seen it on stage and the movie. But when I am gaming, I like something a little more up-tempo.. Derezzed by Daft Punk anyone?

• Like 1