All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Future Pinball ball lag when launch via PinballX

Cab System

Hello everybody

I have a problem with the drivers Nvidia GTX 750 to 1050 since their version 37X.xx. When I launch a Future Pinball table from PinballX, the FPS drops to less than 40 with or without vertical syncronization and the lag ball. I tried all possible settings in Future pinball but the problem persists. Before the new drivers, everything worked perfectly whatever the version of PinballX. You will tell me to install an old driver, yes it works on GPU before 1050, but the GTX 1050 only accept drivers from 37X.xx. And so Future Pinball Lag with this new card ...

Best Regards

Have you tried changing the settings within the Nvidia Control Panel? Could be that there are some settings there that could be tweaked on a per program basis. Google will probably turn up plenty of suggestions using "Nvidia Control Panel per program settings" as your key words.