All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Unofficial Metroid Prequel 'Rogue Dawn'

tthurman

Yeah I don't know where I saw it from.. it was posted somewhere I frequently visit.  I downloaded it, patched a copy of my Metroid game and played it to see if it works.  Have yet to actually PLAY play it though.  To be honest, I've never played ANY Metroid game (I know I know..).  It's a work in progress.  I have so many games I need to catch up with that I've never played...  Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Mega Man.  I'll get there eventually.  With the latest advances in the retroachievements.org scene.. there are cheevos for all of them.  So that's the way I'm going to go about it.  :)

On 2/6/2017 at 11:51 AM, tthurman said:

All you Metroid junkies out there might want to give this a look.

I have it ready to go, but I'm in the process of moving. My emulator PC is packed up at the moment. :-( Hopefully in the next month or so I'll have everything setup so I can get a crack at it. It looks good.

10 hours ago, Kustom Kid said:

but I'm in the process of moving.

Good luck, I've been saying this for months now....it's seemingly a never ending process. 

Rome wasn’t built in a day, and if they were laying bricks every hour.....they got me beat!

9 hours ago, tthurman said:

Good luck, I've been saying this for months now....it's seemingly a never ending process. 

Rome wasn’t built in a day, and if they were laying bricks every hour.....they got me beat!

Ha. Thanks. We close on the house tomorrow. I'll have a week to get network cable, and speaker wire run throughout the house. There's already a nice media enclosure set up for ISPs to tie into. Most everything else is good to go. We don't even need to paint! The big move day is the 19th. I'm hoping to be playing this new Metroid by the end of the month.