All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hide PBX Logo on 2nd display(DMD)

rtkiii

I used to have a custom startup DMD but find I dso not want to use it any more now that I have captured videos of the tables in menu.  So I turned off startup video in settings and removed all video files from pbx\media\startup videos yet the PBX DMD logo keeps popping up on my backglass display as a DMD sized image.

thnamks

Not a problem with startup image.  I have a xcustom image in there and that works fine.  IT is the DMD PinballX logog that comes up that I cannot hide even though no files are in the media\startup videos folder

On 2/16/2017 at 3:12 PM, fuzgi said:

Isn't there a file called "No DMD.*" or "No real DMD.*" in the "media\videos" folder? I think it's there, where you want to look for the file to delete/rename/move.

ill take a look for those

OK so I found all the "No DMD" vidoes in another folder and moved them to my desktop.  So instead of the DMD splash animation showing I just see a still image that says Pniball X.  I found that image and moved that to the desktop.  When I start PBX I see a black box where the DMD on the 2nd screen in the menu.  HOW CAN I GET RID OF THE DMD DISPLAY IN THE MENU ON THE SECOND SCREEN :)

On 22.2.2017 at 9:05 PM, rtkiii said:

OK so I found all the "No DMD" vidoes in another folder and moved them to my desktop.  So instead of the DMD splash animation showing I just see a still image that says Pniball X.  I found that image and moved that to the desktop.  When I start PBX I see a black box where the DMD on the 2nd screen in the menu.  HOW CAN I GET RID OF THE DMD DISPLAY IN THE MENU ON THE SECOND SCREEN :)

There's a setting "DMD Enabled" in the PinballX Display Settings. Maybe you have to disable that, but I'm not sure since I use a real DMD.

56 minutes ago, fuzgi said:

There's a setting "DMD Enabled" in the PinballX Display Settings. Maybe you have to disable that, but I'm not sure since I use a real DMD.

Ok I will check that out.  I always thought that had to do with the table itself, but that when I was first learning everything 2 years ago.  Now that I think about it VisualPinball controls the DMD once the table is launched.  I bet you are right...if I disable that it should do the trick.  I'll give it a whirl this week.

Thanks!

it wasnt a disable option but did find where I could change the size.  Changed size to 0 and now it is gone.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

SOLVED