All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

311 Megadocklets Visual Pinball Pack 2017

PcTeknic

311 Megadocklets Visual Pinball Pack 2017

View File

A total of 311 Megadocklets.

About 100 new megadocklets for Visual Pinball.

All images have been renamed as "Name (Manufacturer Year)"

Some failures of previous deliveries have been corrected.

----------------------

Un total de 311 Megadocklets.

Cerca de 100 nuevos megadocklets para Visual Pinball.

Se han renombrado todas las imágenes como "Nombre (Fabricante Año)"

Se han corregido algunos fallos de las entregas anteriores.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another thank you PcTeknic!  You, along with some others who have taken the time to create media, have really enhanced the PinballX experience.  Obviously PinballX being a great program as well.

If you have a list somewhere of tables that you will create new wheel images for, I have two requests if you don't mind: Swords of Fury and Fathom.  Out of the 130 tables I have, those are the only two that I don't have Megadocklets for.  It is tweaking my OCD a little bit.  Or barring that, do you have any instructions on how you do these?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
52 minutes ago, MatMagic said:

"Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file." - why? what have i done :unsure: - any options to enable the download for me too? :banana:

Yes. Option is to subscribe yourself with a year or lifetime account.

The file is above the limit for the free basic members to download. 

14 hours ago, PcTeknic said:

In that case, they can be removed

If you don't want to support the 4000 a year hosting bill or me, then fine, remove yourself too and host it yourself. You won't be the first or last to suddenly get the completely wrong impression about me for no apparent reason I know about when in the past I've treated them very well.

If the situation is just getting you down and you didn't mean it. I'm sorry and hang in there. I was out of the house today for the first time in two months. It feels a whole lot better. it is worth it.

• Like 1

I don't have any mistaken ideas about you Tom.

As far as I know, I have always collaborated with your website and software.

What's more, you just have to read an article I recently published on my blog, about why I don't switch to Popper.

https://pinballvirtual.es/cuando-voy-a-hacer-el-cambio-a-popper/

I have always defended you.

I also pay for my hosting and my Professional Google Drive.

I uploaded these files here for free download.

If people must pay to download them, they can become collaborators of my website and they will have access to downloads and at least the one who receives that money is the author (me).

Don't you think?

They will also be able to download everything I kept doing in 2017, in 2018, 2019 and I continue doing in 2020, also the Visual Pinball 2020 Pack and its updates and of course the media packs and databases for all Pinball Games, Visual, Future, Pinball Arcade, FX2, Fx3, Pro-Pinball, Wicked, SlamIt ... and also exclusive Arcade systems made by me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo no me hago ninguna idea equivocada sobre tí Tom.

Que yo sepa, siempre he colaborado con vuestra web y software.

Es más, solo tienes que leer un artículo que publiqué recientemente en mi blog, sobre porque no cambio a Popper.

https://pinballvirtual.es/cuando-voy-a-hacer-el-cambio-a-popper/

Siempre os he defendido.

Yo también pago mi hosting y mi Google Drive Profesional.

Subí aquí estos archivos para su descarga gratuita.

Si la gente debe pagar para descargarlos, pueden hacerse colaboradores de mi web y tendrán acceso a descargas y por lo menos quien recibe ese dinero es el autor (yo).

No te parece?

Además podrán descargar todo lo que seguí haciendo en 2017, en 2018, 2019 y sigo haciendo en 2020, también el Pack Visual Pinball 2020 y sus actualizaciones y por supuesto los media packs y databases para todos los juegos de Pinball, Visual, Future, Pinball Arcade, FX2, Fx3, Pro-Pinball, Wicked, SlamIt... y también sistemas exclusivos para Arcade hechos por mí.

Nice website @PcTeknic. Too bad it is all in Spanish (and my mobile phone doesn't want to translate it :(

I'm Dutch, so hope I say the following right, without people get angry at me (not want I want):

I see a lot of people wants to use software for free and expects also full support. although they maybe have a netflix account, an amazon prime, spotify etc. But still doesn't want to pay for software that they use daily (or weekly).

I have a big respect for people who are doing a lot for the community.  Even the people for other frontends, websites etc. But as Tom mentioned, those websites needs to be maintained and paid. And not mentioned the time that people put in to create the software/update software/ maintain website etc.

I really appreciate the hard work for the admins, forum modurators, contributors, members etc that makes this community to what it is now.

I'm just in this community for a couple of years, so just newbie compared to others.

Just wanted to say : for everyone that wants to support the community, do a donation or become a member !

Thanks, Mike.

Precisely because all the websites are in English, I made my blog in Spanish which is the second most spoken language in the world and it seems incredible that there was absolutely nothing in Spanish.

I understand that you have to get financing, I myself have sponsors and before the downloads on my blog were free, now only the collaborators can access the downloads.

But the contributions that other users have made to my blog can be downloaded for free.

--------------------------------

Gracias Mike.

Precisamente porque todas las webs están en Inglés, hice mi blog en Español que es la segunda lengua más hablada del mundo y parece mentira que no hubiese absolutamente nada en Español.

Entndo que hay que conseguir financiación, yo mismo tengo patrocinadores y antes las descargas en mi blog eran gratuitas, ahora solo pueden acceder a las descargas los colaboradores.

Pero las aportaciones que otros usuarios han hecho a mi blog, pueden descargarse de forma gratuita. 

If they can be downloaded for free there is no problem.
Perhaps the response to the user should have been precisely that, who must wait until tomorrow for having exceeded the limit or acquiring an account without limit

No, probably should be but I do tweak them as the installer files get bigger.

Basically, right now its set at 410mb a day and several times that per week/per month. My goal is always to allow two GameEx or PinballX install downloads a day and allow for download failure.

There is no throttling or limit on number of files.

Be aware, in the past users have claimed to download nothing else but on inspection this has been proved not to be correct.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

Be aware, in the past users have claimed to download nothing else but on inspection this has been proved not to be correct.

Sounds like mrs Da Spike when her laptop is not working :"No really, I didn't do anything..."

With regards to having to pay for FTP or Repository higher download limits or free limits, Tom gives away more than he makes from membership purchases. Hosting and storage costs money and, unless you want a ton of advertisements and popups, poney up some quid! In the scheme of things, the cost for a lifetime membership to get unlimited downloads and the fantastic apps and support and community is well worth the reasonable expense.

"Sweat equity" is also appreciated and recognized by the granting of Contributor and Elite Memberships for member contributions for media, plugin, and applications builit to support PinballX and help its members get the best experience.

• Like 1