All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] Game Boy Advance Video Snaps Updated (1 Video)

Circo

588351ed460f3_NintendoGameBoyAdvance.png.526dd380c71d04197b9caa662da697a4.png

Another tiny update but a good one if you are a completionist.... come on, you know you are.  @DamnedRegistrations keeps a close eye on new game translations being released and submitted captures for Magical Vacation (Japan) (Translated En).  Nintendolife did a nice writeup on the game release.

Brownie Brown might sound like a delicious cookie, but for fans of Secret of Mana it translates into something even more delicious. The company - currently operating under the name 1-UP Studio - was setup by Nintendo from hand-picked ex-Square employees, namely folks that had worked on both Game Boy and SNES Mana titles. The first product of this company was none other than Game Boy Advance's Magical Vacation, a beautiful and charming RPG that traded action for the more classic turn-based JRPG mechanics.

If the name of the game sounds familiar, you might have stumbled upon its sequel on DS - Magical Starsign, a game that was fortunately localized and released in the West. Sadly Magical Vacation never had that chance, remaining yet another interesting Japan-only title. Sword of Mana was the only game from the company that was officially released to western GBA owners.

Sounds like a good one! This update brings the Game Boy Advance video snap collection to 1,304 videos.

EmuMovies Official Video Snap Collection for the Nintendo Famicom

Standard Quality - Site, FTP, Sync  High Quality - FTP, Sync

If you would like to help make this collection better, please submit missing or replacement media in our Submissions Area

EmuMovies Nintendo Game Boy Advance Download Section

View the full article