All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Odd Setupwizard behavior

MNMax21

First, I will state that I plan to post my log and .ini when I get home tonight.  I just wanted to see if anyone else has been experiencing the same thing I have. 

Lately, I will go into the setupwizard and change a few things around.  I verify it and it seems to check out.  I then click on the .exe shortcut for the GameEx application and I get nothing.  The circle spins a little while, but nothing opens.  I checked the log thinking I could figure it out there, but the log has nothing in it from my attempt to open.  After a restart of my computer, I can open GameEx without issue.  I plan on experimenting a little with themes when I get home too.  I feel like it was somehow related to going from one of the supplied themes to a custom theme.  However, I don't think this as much because it has also been occurring when I edit Arcade Edition or Evolution.  No matter what, after I restart, it works great.  I also recently did a fresh windows install, but I was experiencing the issue prior to the refresh install too.

Thanks!