All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Zaccaria Pinball launcher and media generator

Carny_Priest

2 hours ago, GAH1068 said:

@pindapoe   Success,  I have it working with PinballX.    It takes the table name Game Manager and then as long as you set the Table type properly it works.     Posting script and instructions in the general group in a few minutes.

Thank you very much, works wonderful :)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just bought the whole zaccaria game (all dlc) and found this topic soon after. My pinball cab has not arrived yet but i wanted to prepare as much as i could. I had problems with with the recording software, i'm not sure why but launching the tables using the recording software did not work correctly most of the time and the obs recording thing acted weird also. luckily source was included so what i did was modify the script to let it use the new direct launcher to launch the tables and let it record using my nvidia card by making sure i see no notifications of recording started / stopped etc and assigned a single button to the recording features of nvidia (i took f9). I also rotate my screen before hand 270 degrees so video's are recorded in orientation pbx expects them to be. The only downside is i have to rename and convert using ffmpeg manually afterwards. I did not take the time to figure that thing out as i can make it work. And i clear out my recordings folder before starting. The tables are looped over chronologically based on the xml anyway so pretty easy to rename afterwards. It did not fail to start a game once yet 

basically i replaced the whole start table section  (with this https://pastebin.com/Jw3NHQCL ) and removed the ffmpeg stuff. It's a bit of hackery doo dah but it's working. 

To do a one minute recording using nvidia settings you basically just send the key event, sleep for one mine and send another key event like so: (f9 in settings for nvidia for recording), i could have easily removed the hardcoded 1 minute value and used the settings from the script itselve but i was a bit lazzy

SetKeyDelay, -1, 100
SendEvent, {F9}
Sleep, 60000
SendEvent, {F9}

i'm fine with this system for now and i can create the playfield video's.

anyway i could not have made my hackery doo dah work without having the original script so thanks for that as well as for the direct launcher couldn't have done it without it, now hoping to see my (mini) pinball cab to arrive soon so i can all test it out. I'm currently running pinballx on my main pc to simulate it all and create the playfield video's

edit: i uploaded my video's to the ftp in /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Table Videos  it's a bit big 1.5 gig and not perfect. They have no sound and i recorded without the pinball table's glass visible as that's how i play

• 4 weeks later...