All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Nice to see our work being used on other systems

Draco1962

...if you are going to use work produced by members of the PinballX community, a little attribution or link back to the forums would be a really nice thing to do.

I came across this video of the Pinball FX2 Mega Docklets being used in BigBox. Again, I don't mind but extend a courtesy to the author and source forums at the very least.

• Like 2

Yep, give credit where credit is due.

They look sweet in that interface. I have everything working in PBX but haven't done the wheel images for FX2. These are a MUST! Beautiful work!

Thanks!

I get that none of us really owns much if any of source images, logos, etc. It is not easy to attribute to the originator in many cases. But the content in that video tells me that someone either lifted images from the forum or downloaded them from FTP. At least give a shout out to PinballX forums for the images is all I am asking.