All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

error code 530 on ftp site

fjser

13 hours ago, fjser said:

i am getting error code 530 when logging into online.gammex.com with any of my ftp clients.  can someone take a look?

Were you able to login in the past? Are you using the same credentials as you use to access the forums? 

I have no problem accessing the server via FTP. Likely it is not a server issue. 530 is usually an authentication issue (Incorrect login credentials or other setup issue for the FTP site in the FTP software).

Some things to check are that the FTP program you are using is not being blocked by your firewall. You may need to add it as an exception to allow for the FTP server to authenticate your connection from your PC.

it did work in the past for me...i see the link you sent explains that founding member would not have ftp..but the mail pinballx page still says its free ftp access...can someone confirm what i need to purchase to get access again?

44 minutes ago, fjser said:

it did work in the past for me...i see the link you sent explains that founding member would not have ftp..but the mail pinballx page still says its free ftp access...can someone confirm what i need to purchase to get access again?

Free access is available to upload content only.