kyoo

Version Expired

I don't think you'll get any grief over mentioning HyperSpin, headkaze mentions himself that evo supports HS themes natively.  Now if you were to be here promoting HS, while at the same time dissing GameEx, you could quickly find yourself off the Christmas card list.  There's a lot of great artwork and themes out there, and having some method of compatibility across frontends only makes sense.  If anything has become obvious to me from several years of reading gameex ini's, it that many in this community like to change around, or even just use multiple FE's.  When it's an option; as is apparently the case with EVO, there's no sense forcing people to reinvent the wheel.

52 minutes ago, Tom Speirs said:

Its all good Chaser. The new version should fix it too right?

Which new version?  I just looked and didn't see a new version of GameEx Evolution available in the download links on the menu..  ??

He means when a new version is released.

On 1/11/2017 at 7:48 PM, Tom Speirs said:

Its all good Chaser. The new version should fix it too right?

I thought I was in the pinballx forum

Any fix yet? Im having the same problem - version expired.

Now this happened after I installed and uninstalled gameex ARCADE first - any relation?

I did the complete uninstall (using the control panel), but still ahd to manually remove some icons and folders.

any recommendations?

Thanks!

The only "fix" I'm aware of is to set your computer date back.  I think I set mine back about 6 months and it loads up, at least.

• Like 1