All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy New Year!

tthurman

2016 just can't end fast enough.  Try working in a grocery store, with 5 (FIVE!) major events are happening.  We get busy when just ONE of them is going on!

1. OSU Buckeyes playing a football bowl game.
  2. Columbus Blue Jackets playing for their 15th straight win (a tie for the franchise only happening 1 other time (and they did it!!))
  3. New Year's Eve (parties and drunkards all over place)
  4. Bad Weather (people freak the f* out when they say "snow" on tv, we got non-sticking flurries and the shelves were wiped)
  5. 1st of the month tomorrow (lots of people around here get their government assist checks (welfare, social security, food stamps, etc..) on the 1st. Because of the holiday, it came TODAY).

Seriously.... we get busy every Saturday during football season.  Like CRAZY busy.  Then we had the Blue Jackets, who have routinely sucked @$$ and are now doing extremely well thanks a fully healthy roster.  People gonna be watching this and partying, bunch of posers.  I've been watching them since game one, hoping for some good turnout. New Year's Eve is always crazy busy in the Liquor Store, people getting drunk.  They come around to the Deli to get the munchies.  Bad Weather causes so much drama with these idiot people.  "Oh, we need to buy EVERYTHING we can get our hands on because we're gonna get snowed in and be stranded for days without food".  1st of the month is the worst.  Brings out the worst people.  People who should be WORKING, getting their groceries.  They're rude and unworthy.  They got no business shopping for deli meats, party trays, cakes, etc with Food Stamps.  They need to be buying necessities, like Milk, Bread, and Soap (I had to add that one if you smelled some of the people coming in today).  UHG!!!  I'm glad to finally be home and off my feet.  And I'm off tomorrow thank God.

So yeah, Happy New Year everybody!  Hope the change over is safe for you and your family.  In reality, tomorrow's just another day, but hey.. it's still fun to say "SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!"