All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED in 14.66] GameEx Arcade NeoGeo List Empty

thewebexpert

I am trying out the new gamEx Arcade, and the NEOGEO list is empty.

I can run mame64 from the command line and see and launch the games without issue, and they are showing 100% working.

NeoGeo work fine in standard gameEx, and in the settings I have set in the advanced settings I have only working games set to NO and Allow Imperfect Games set to YES.

I do not know what else I am missing... help please!

Hi, still not working.

I updated both gameex and gameex arcade, both pointing to the SAME Mame version with the same folders and settings, both did an update to the library, however still, on gameex arcade, my neogeo list is empty. Game Ex regular is working perfectly with no issues.

What can I do to troubleshoot? I can include config files if you want or screenshots, I hope it is something small, really enjoying the look and feel of the new interface....

Thank you!

I was only able to see two Neo Geo games (I neglected to note which ones were visible - naught me!). I am not as familiar with the Neo Geo titles to know exactly which ones are not showing.