All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] A new front end

Tom Speirs

I sort of fixed this although my solution is not very ideal: i left the old school PS2 keyboard plugged in in the cabinet + X-Arcade but i no longer use the PS2 keyboard, using a USB keyboard only now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi I am currently using standard GameEx, I have some console emus set up, but not MAME yet. Was just about to start setting up MAME then I saw this. Is Arcade Edition meant to integrate into or run side by side to GameEx? Or is it best to only install one or the other? Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Tom, ok.

I have slight problem cos the GameEX screensaver function seems to show adult games despite those being filtered in the settings out and thats a drag cos there is a 7 year old kid in the family.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2017 at 8:32 PM, Raitsa said:

You can install Arcade Edition only if you wish, GameEx not needed.

So I can Install both? Is there a way to link them somehow? I.e. replace the normal GameEx MAME interface with arcade edition?