All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Artwork download system

Evilforces

Hi all!!

I have a doubt about the artwork download system in GameEx.

I've configured both GameEx download artwork and Emumovies download in GameEx. Sometimes when I was navigating inside GameEx I see messages saying something is downloading, i.e. downloading Mame videos, or downloading master system artwork, ....

Normally I use the Emumovies download service utility to have my artwork collection up to date, but GameEx continues showing messages about downloading some artwork everytime I enter on it.

If I see the logartworkdownload log inside folder LOG in GameEx folder, I see GameEx scan every artwork folder on my installation, but I not see any message about download something.

The question is: Why is showing GameEx messages about download artwork for my system if I'm sure I have all the artwork up to date?

And second question: Is there any other place to see if GameEx download something apart from the logartworkdownload file?

Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks Tom, I only want to know how the artwork feature work. Now I see it could be a bug with this version.

I prefer to have this feature enabled in case someday forget to enter the Emumovies utilitie. I think this is a good feature of GameEx.

Thanks.