All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Ms. Pac-man

Since it's sort of a holiday tonight, I'll let the competition continue through past midnight if anybody wants to enter any last minute scores.  I'll turn a blind eye, and won't consider the GOTM over until tomorrow when I update the boards.  So get those scores in guys!

OK, maybe MO isn't ready to challenge the top spot right now.  I just had a 188k game.  Oh well.  

I'm ready to venture into that ever so tough game of Defender now!

P$.  HAPPY NEW YEARS, FELLOW GAMERS!!!

HERES HOPING OUR COMPETITION WILL LAST FOR ANOTHER YEAR.  WE HAVE BEEN IN EXISTENCE FOR A GOOD 3 YEARS NOW.  

LETS MAKE IT 4.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2016 at 11:15 PM, patrickfx said:

I have some fun anyway !  Thank's again for that competition which don't have enough people !

We have a core group of guys, that is what is keeping this ship afloat.  Just like anything, we go through slow times.  It'll get better.

MO

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here's my first submission for this game guys.  It's not nearly as good as some of you veterans, but it's pretty good for me.  I don't power through levels, never really did.  Even on home consoles, I was lucky to get to stage 3 or 4 before I was out of lives.  I put in probably 5 quarters overall before I finally came up with this measly score lol.

Score: 22,080
Initials: n/a
Stage: 5 (woot!)

0000.png

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Wow.. what are the odds to get a score like that?  Just need a 6 on the end! :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

@GC - If you need the download link, let me know.  I can also send you the version I'm using, as well as a backup of the database if you want (not really needed, as the DBM will download the db when you open it).

@Everybody - I haven't forgotten. Sorry it's taking so long to update the GOTM threads.  Thanks for being patient and not bullying me to get it done!  Will be done on Friday I promise!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, hansolo77 said:

Nice.  I don't know if we can accept the score though unless we know for sure that the settings match the rules.

Ahhhh....good point  :)  No worries.