All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Introducing VPDB, a platform for content around virtual pinball

freezy

it was where you put api key in agent . trying to save settings in agent i would receive that error. Need me to do something to assist or debug from user side shout. i can give you messenger or whatever if easier. The idea behind this is brilliant and would love to assist! Yes VPDB 8f95a62

Oh, so the message was displayed in VPDB Agent? That's expected, since the token API changed a bit and I haven't updated Agent yet. I can update the Agent code, but I fear it won't do much because I've ripped out the real-time API on server-side recently in order to redo it properly.

If you like to contribute that would be awesome of course, I have a Slack project set up if you want to chat.

Cheers!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice to see the site getting some good use with more tables being added, downloads are so much easier when it's all in one place :)

Could the download page be changed to include the file names or version to make it easier to tell the version for download?

This form;

image.png.048510d6dfb296569d44de57ce90c936.png

For TNA i had to check filenames for versions to avoid just downloading all;

image.png.6cac3f4bc38a91751a09679a73e1a0dd.png

image.png.589a65dde9154ce30aa023fce268e818.png

• 5 months later...