All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Sega model 2 issues

smario

Hi guys,

I can't get Sega model 2 emulation to work. When using integrated model 2 support, GameEx launches the emulator (newest emulator version 1.1a) but won't start the specified rom. When checking runitgame.bat I noticed the command line being

emulator_multicpu.exe hotd -nocheat -video ddraw

This command line is not working outside of GameEx either. When modifying the command line to

emulator_multicpu.exe hotd

everything works as expected.

I checked with different roms in different locations so I'm pretty sure that this is not a rom path or roms issue.

I'd appreciate if anybody could give me a push in the right direction on why this isn't working for me. Probably something on my end since I didn't see threads on this. Or, alternatively, is there a way to modify the command line that GameEx generates?

Thanks a lot!

GameEx.ini

log.txt

EMULATOR.INI

Thanks Draco, but...

in gameex.ini I can only find the entries

UseModel2=True
Model2PATH=C:\Emulators\Model2

which are also modifiable in the Setup wizard. I can't find an entry for the command line (?). Am I missing something?

... and that was it. I deactivated the Hi-Score Snapper and everything goes smoothly!

Thanks a lot Tom. I really appreciate it! This topic can be closed.

(PS: So if there would be an update to the Hi-Score Snapper plugin that`d really be great since I'm using this plugin a lot *hint hint* :-))

smario

• Like 1