All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Lifetime Sub

Ryan Caster

I just got a Lifetime Sub after using GameEx since early 2000's.  Sounds dumb, but I can't even sit down I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!!  :gx:  Thanks to Tom for years and years and years of supporting and updating this!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, tthurman said:

:cheers:

Glad to have you posting in the forums!

It's funny how the years fly by like days.. I was exchanging emails (MailEx? :huh:)  with Tom not too long ago, and I realized that its been around 13-15 years or so.  My original sub was before all of this new fancy stuff.  So, I guess its worth pointing out that GameEx (et al), bang for buck, has out surpassed any other piece of software in multimedia categories.  Let's just say, Tom must be a really patient guy, and shame on me for waiting so long to convert my sub to the new lifetime model.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kustom Kid said:

If it's not the best thing I've purchased gaming wise it's definitely in the top 3. Although, I can't think of any other program outside of Chrome/Firefox that I use more.

I hear ya, Im a google app junkie. Besides that, it would be this and programming tools.