All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Name the Game.... "Ahh...She went thatta way"

stigzler

I never played it, and I believe after seeing that article about the PC port that I confused it with being a PC game too.  Of course Draco's hint was a rather large one, but I was racking my brain trying to think what was like Doom on a console.....so I was way off.

All kidding aside though, I never thought it was GOW....I mean come on man! :D

I have no clue then lol.. Dune is the only RTS I ever played on PC that was " <hint>  The game is set in the far future in the midst of a galactic war. ".  Other than maybe Star Wars Rebellion. 

Was there a Command & Conquer game in the future?

It's probably not Halo Wars.. even though that fits your previous hint somewhat too.  I think HW was only on Xbox.  DLC?  I didn't think they had that back in the days of Shareware.  They often had 3rd party expansions (like Quake had 2 I owned).  I'm really trying to wrack my brain on this one.

Starcraft!!!!?