All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Name the Game.... "Ahh...She went thatta way"

stigzler

11 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

It is a taunt/quote from Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars Episode 1 Pod Racer.

CHUBA!!! I can't believe I didn't get this one!  They had this game set up running a demo in a computer store when it was brand new.  It was hooked up with the Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick.  I loved it so much I bought the game and joystick then and there.  I played the crap out of that game too.  Too bad I lost the power cord to the controller in the fire, now I can't get any force feedback (which includes a self-centering function).  I need to see if I can get a new power cord.  But that quote.. I used to taunt guys all the time.  ARGH!!!!

I have Quake ported on my RetroPie.  It's controls are wonky though so I've not been able to really play it.  We had the original Quake shareware CD that comes with the full version just locked (easily hacked!) along with shareware (and then the full version too) of all the Doom games too.  It was pretty awesome.  Then we got Quake 2 as a Christmas gift.  Then I bought Quake 3 Arena for my own computer (brother now had his own).  Never played any other Quakes since then.

Ok, so if I'm warmer.. I'd have to guess Unreal Tournament.  Doom didn't really have kind of "death match" mode where you're competing against enemies, just hellish monsters.  Latter versions of Doom (in the contemporary sense) might, but I don't recall Doom 3 for PC having the quote.  For the next-gen consoles, it's anybody's guess since I don't own one.  Games like Counter Strike didn't really have any quotes that I can recall.  But this is all over thinking.  It's probably one of those, but since I already mentioned them now, I can't win if it is lol.  So I'm going to stick with Unreal Tournament.  If not that, I'll try another guess.

• Like 1

Wow sweet!  That was a totally random guess.  I never played that one.  I got to beta-test U.T.3 for Windows back in the day.  Never actually got the game though.  Here's an easy one:

"Don’t make a girl a promise if you know you can’t keep it."