All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Name the Game.... "Ahh...She went thatta way"

stigzler

You also had a specific version of Call of Duty, so I took it as accepted that it was the specific to the actual game it was in.  Call of Duty, Halo, and in this instance Half-Life, all represent games numbering in the high single digits if not more.

Wow, see... when my brother got a Nintendo 64, he only had 2 games.  Shadows of the Empire (which I loved and played every chance I could when he wasn't hogging the system) and South Park (throwing yellow snow balls was all the more we got out of it).  We never even owned it for longer than month.  I got tired of him never letting me play any of "HIS" game consoles and bough a PlayStation for my own.  It was comparable to the N64, had a lot of the same games.  But the PSX had something the N64 didn't (at the time).  A modchip.  :)  So he sold his N64 and 2 games, and his Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, 30 or so games (most of which WERE mine) to Video Games Express for a store credit and bought a USED PSX with the credit and another $100.  To this day I still hate him for selling all MY games, but alas, those days are gone.  Emulation is cool and great and all, but nothing like having the real thing.

Anyway!!!  We never owned any other games for the N64, so the chances of me guessing that was impossible.  Truth is, I've still never even played ANY Zelda games.  So even if it was maybe a quote from any of them, I'd never get it.  So I call "NO FAIR!"  :P  New rule, has to be a game I've played HEHEH!!!  :D

"Eat my exhaust!"  Hmm, sounds like some kind of racing game.  There are so many though.  So to throw out a potential miss (just to clear it out) I'll say Grand Theft Auto.  If that's not it, I'll be back with another guess.  There are LOTS of possibilities.

8 hours ago, tthurman said:

Pod Racer

It is a taunt/quote from Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars Episode 1 Pod Racer.

I can't post the link for the video from work, but will do so tonight when I get home.

Listen at about 1:55...

You're up, Todd!

• Like 1