All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Name the Game.... "Ahh...She went thatta way"

stigzler

Wasn't Halo originally Xbox - that's 6th Gen? Hopefully between us, we'll crack Draco's impenetrable challenge!

Uncharted    Naw - sounds a bit dark for that family favourite!

Wipeout  Just naw...

Did the xbox360 have any platform specifics apart from Halo? 

Sounds resident evilish, but that's been whored over every platform going..

I'm stuck..

3 hours ago, Adultery said:

Halo?

The ball went over the plate, you swing.. oooh! So close!.. ;)

3 hours ago, stigzler said:

Did the xbox360 have any platform specifics apart from Halo?

...and you are as well!

So who will hit it out of the park?

My boy says Gravemind but doesn't remember which Halo it was. I also don't know if that's a person or a series entry, so hopefully someone can run with it. Lol!

I don't recall that character from any Halo game I ever played.  Unless it was in Halo Wars, which I never completed.  Can I cheat and list all of them?  :) My guess is Halo Wars, but for reference, here's all the games I recall on XB360:

Halo 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Halo Wars
Halo 4

It's probably from some expansion pack though lol.  And talking headstones/etc, I was about to suggest Ghost & Goblins, and if that wasn't right then Castlevania.  But, when you pulled out that 7th gen stuff, I went completely blank.  Glad Adultery narrowed it down to the series and character.  I thought I was a Halo fanboy, but that name just doesn't ring a bell.  If it's not Wars, then just give it to Adultery.  :P

Well my son got it, so let me ask him for the next quote. This should be fun!

Due to his age, you can bet it's gonna be 360 or PS3 at earliest!

Kratos sounds familiar..Like something out of a Clash of the Titans movie, but I don't know of any games that did that.  It'd have to be a game that features an adult who is talking to a child... 

I've never played it (it's only for PlayStation and I was of the XB360 camp) but is it maybe God of War?

• Like 1