All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Name the Game.... "Ahh...She went thatta way"

stigzler

I just hate that only a handful of us is playing.  I'm only just recently beginning to branch out my gaming exposure.  A lot of stuff is new to me that so many people are instantly familiar with.  I'm sure if we had more people participating, it would probably come instantly too them by either the quote, or from the various clues.  I personally just can't think of anything else that is a futuristic RTS game other than Starcraft (which I was actually really surprised I thought of, given that I only played maybe 25% of the first one, and that's it).

Obscure; I think not, you guys just didn't play it!

Look at all these kudo's, and it still rates well to this day on Steam

Total Annihilation has won 58 awards, the list of which follows:

Well then.. unless you just gave us the answer.. using this website (because I'm lame at rhyming):

http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?typeofrhyme=nry&loc=dmapi5&Word=fallout

My only possible guess would be "Ball Out", some sort of baseball sports game perhaps.  But I doubt there is such a game where part of a quote from it would include the word "war". 

Is that something that is spoken over and over again, or something only heard like once, during a cut scene?  Sounds like something from a Bugs Bunny cartoon.  I'll stab in the dark and say "Tomb Raider"... only because the quote contains the word "she", and Lara is the ultimate female game character.  :)