All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Name the Game.... "Ahh...She went thatta way"

stigzler

@stigzler Nope..

I'm actually surprised there wasn't like 4-5 guess of this already.  I didn't get a chance to turn on my PC last night to see if anybody had any guesses, and only 1.. from today an hour ago is here.  :) You guys don't know, or nobody ventured a guess yet?

Here's another clue.. It's also a quote from a movie (which is why I don't care what platform the quote is from because it was on many).

@Adultery - Check your PM's man.  I got a problem with the DBM!

I feel like I've heard Vader say that (or something close to it) in a Star Wars movie I recently watched over holiday break, but no idea on the game.

We sat and watched IV, V and VI on Christmas day, so it would have berm one of those.

• Like 1

I can't believe you guys can't guess this one.. I'll change it.

The Atari ST version (that I grew up with) had a much better audio recording of the quotes than the arcade version did.  And I love how you get the original ending music from the movie BEFORE the Special Edition changed it (but I like the changed music, just not the replacement of Anakin).

Ok new quote:

"Relax... Pretend it's a game!"