All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Tiger Heli

Ha I cannot even get past the 1st boss :) - Back to the bottom for me.

EDIT: Having issues uploading photos again...it looks like it takes the upload and then just sits at "uploading"...anyone else?

WP_20161108_007.jpg

Very nice score MO!  

Today I decide to change my style because I can't go over 122,000.  When all tanks comes from all over the screen, it's too hard.  I just realize that maybe if I wait more in the down screen rather then attack it from the middle of the screen, it can help.  Just a feeling :)  Time will tell.  

Another think I should try is to put option to continue game and practice where I have some difficulty.  

What about other guys or girls ?  Did you raise the 100,000 ?

See you!

2 hours ago, GeorgeT said:

34zhqfd.png

34,750, improving little by little

Hey GeorgeT!  Nice to see u!  

Give it the right mix of time and patience, and you'll destroy your current score.  

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, the enemies shots are very predictable.  Use it to your advantage.  Also, try to keep as much distance as you can from all enemies.

MO.

And GeorgeT joins this months Competition!  And it's nice to see your progression on that board too.  Keep it up!

Thanks to you too MO for your encouraging tactics.  Gotta be careful though, don't give away all your secrets! :ph34r:

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

10 hours ago, patrickfx said:

MO, I just took a look on youtube, your score of 195,880 is already very good men.  Hope is your best :) 

Why thank you sir.

No need to be worried of me, because when I did this in a 6-week tournament from a now defunct site called Retro Rumble, this was around the same result I got years ago. There's still time to improve, but I really enjoy the NES version better.

ExedExes - 152,010

0001.png

• Like 1

X is back.  Nice.

I am getting pummeled about a quarter of the ways through the fourth stage.  I will be shooting for getting though at least a little more of the 4th for certain.

MO