All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PLUGIN] Marquee Masher

stigzler

I noticed this from the GE log from yesterday, the one I previously posted a few minutes ago, and another where it crapped out on me again. The line from the log file reads " PlugIn: "Marquee Masher" caused an exception and is being disabled."

Attached are the log and MMLog files from a different session. Same result: the plugin crashed at some point. 

log.txt

MMLog.log

1 hour ago, stigzler said:

I'm afraid I'm going to utter those immortal words "I can't recreate your error." Download the .dll below and recreate it yourself + then post your log (added some additional loggin to help isolate the error)

MarqueeMasher.dll

Well, that's a bummer that you can't recreate the error. I can't either! I'm not sure if you changed something with that last .dll file other than additional logging, but it worked perfectly. Attached are the MMLog and GE log just in case. I put it through the paces trying to get it to stumble, but it worked like a champ.

Thank you!!!

log.txt

MMLog.log

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, if you didn't hate me before you will now. I updated to 1.2.3. First I copied over just the DLL. I got a Windows error but I can't remember what it was. So I copied over the entire folder and DLL. I got it configured, fired up GameEx. It wouldn't allow me to "go back" to a previous menu in GameEx. I exited out and made sure the keys used for "go back" were working. I then added 4 more keys to "go back" within GameEx and tried it again. All it would do is make the screen MM is running on go back to the previously shown item.

After reinstalling version 1.2.2 with the DLL you had given to me earlier in this thread everything is working again.  Attached are the MMLog and GE log files from 1.2.3

MMLog.log

log.txt

Update 1.3.0 - "The Marq is back"
(sorry)

This version requires a Version 1.2.3 install at least. It's suggested that you make this a fresh install (delete any 1.2 installations - folder + DLL)
Fixed GameEx back bug (Thanks KustomKid!)
Squashed annoying notify icon bug. Lingering notify begone...
Made it a single .dll installation. Automatically detects whether existing settings/xml exists and doesn't overwrite.
Cleaned up GameEx menu browsing and matching supplemental displays changes. Should now only change display on system changes or game changes. Imperfect but functional. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

cheers have downloaded your plug in 

ian

sorted...but i get a screen message that i have to ecept how can i pass this ?

• 2 weeks later...