All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

in theme editor

AcidBrain

In the editor, go to Edit > Options > Settings > Display Title Text

The Title object remains displayed in the editor, but it will not be displayed when GameEx is running. If you do not like seeing it while editing, set the size of the object to something small like 1x1 and place it off to the side.

Good luck with the Theme building!  :)

• Like 1

Glad you understood that RD! This is a guy that made the beginning themes too!

AcidBrain, you can use the left tree to move/disable select line 1 and select line 2. You can disable "Description" in Edit> Options (amongst many other things).

As of now, you can't remove the  "Menu" element so you may as well use it in your theme :)

On 10/9/2016 at 8:39 AM, AcidBrain said:

but in the menu  can you skip some information went you go on consol 

because it a lot of infomation

You cannot remove the options in the Menu using the Theme Editor. You can hide some of the options when you set up GameEx using the Setup Wizard (such as Hide Change View, Hide Exit, or Hide Create Snaps), but most of the options in the Menu are hard coded and cannot be changed.

It would certainly be nice if we could pick and choose every option that we wanted to show, but I have a feeling that would take quite a bit of work on the theme editor. With time being put into the next version of GameEx (ie Evolution), I am hoping that these options may make there way into that editor.  (  hint, hint dev team  ;)  )

• Like 1

On 09/10/2016 at 1:39 PM, AcidBrain said:

ok thank for your information!

On 09/10/2016 at 4:34 PM, RedDog said:

You cannot remove the options in the Menu using the Theme Editor. You can some of the options when you set up GameEx using the Setup Wizard (such as Hide Change View, Hide Exit, or Hide Create Snaps), but most of the options in the Menu are hard coded and cannot be changed.

It would certainly be nice if we could pick and choose every option that we wanted to show, but I have a feeling that would take quite a bit of work on the theme editor. With time being put into the next version of GameEx (ie Evolution), I am hoping that these options may make there way into that editor.  (  hint, hint dev team  ;)  )

As mentioned before, RedDog is right - you cannot currently remove the "Menu". You'll have to incorporate it into any theme you make. I regret that there is no better answer for you, but it is great to see you back here AcidBrain! You inspired a lot of us to make themes, and i personally look forward to see what you can do.