All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] Promotions!

Tom Speirs

Happy to give a few folks some promotions on the forum here today.

These guys have done much here and elsewhere in the emulation/pinball community and deserve a pat on the back.

@TerryRed and @Kustom Kid are now members of our Elite and @stigzler has kindly stepped up to be a GameEx moderator.

Thank you so much guys for all you do. If you ever need anything please let me know.

• Like 9

Well damn...  this was a surprise.

I've been so busy all over the different virtual pinball sites and with DOFLinx beta testing... wasn't expecting this.

Thank you so much. Forums like this are what allows creativity to shine, and so many people in this hobby give so much.... I'm just happy to offer what I can.

Thank you again Tom... and congrats Kustom Kid, and stigzler!

• Like 4

Congrats on achieving the notoriety you most certainly have earned being a part of our community here.  We've got a great bunch here with or without titles, but it's always nice see those who put forth over and above effort, recognized for that :cheers:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, stigzler said:

Seconded. Matthew Smith. Ben Dagleish. Rob Hubbard. Liverpool studios. Peter Molyneux. etc etc. It's not very often I'm patriotic, but I think a lot of modern gaming's roots lie in the UK. 

I'm Canadian, but grew up with alot of gaming from the Amiga days.... and couldn't wait for my monthly Amiga magazines from the UK to come in with the floppy disk demos....damn you PAL vs NTSC!

• Like 2

On 07/10/2016 at 2:34 PM, tthurman said:

Congrats on achieving the notoriety you most certainly have earned being a part of our community here.  We've got a great bunch here with or without titles, but it's always nice see those who put forth over and above effort, recognized for that :cheers:

17 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

This one goes out to Dazzle. I know, I got varied taste!

And don't forget, the Brits kick ass when it comes to talent ;) (and more than just pumping out episodes of Dr Who and royal babies. lol)

For those about to rock, we drink tequila, it makes us happy, we salute you!

@Tom, good call man!

• Like 1