All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Track & Field

@rtkiii - I know what you mean.  That hammer throw stage is hard.  You gotta be spinning so fast to get any kind of distance, and it's too fast to know when to throw.  ARGH!

@patrickfx - :o Wow man!  Way to go!  You've taken first place, but will you remain in first?  We still have 2 weeks left!

Thanks again guys for keeping this month's competition active.  It really does mean a lot to me to know that my time moderating and maintaining these boards isn't just a waste of time.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 3

11 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

Did you figure out the hammer throw?  I need pointers!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Yeah...watch the meter at the bottom of the screen not the guy and then just after it  hits the 2nd to last line push the throw button.  I can get 1 out of 3 now....in the lower 90s....but it takes a bit of practice.  And it sucks you have to get through 4 other events just to get 3 tries to practice hammer.

I feel I can do the best I can do at High Jump - 2.42

I feel with my best runs at 100, long jump, Javelin(around 80), Hurdles and Hammer(92 best thus far) and High Jump...maybe I could get 74k....maybe....and that is about all be able to get...I just cannot get the insane speed that I see others get on Youtube...no idea how they do it :)  Having fun getting better though.

Back on top (for now).

73,650 (score #3)

Just before I got this score, I had the best game of my life in progress—I nailed new #1 and #2 records on 100m, long jump, javelin, and hurdles all in one game, probably putting me on pace to hit well over 75k, then I duffed it up on the hammer throw by throwing two into the cage and one out of bounds.  So frustrating…

Capture.JPG

• Like 2

The hammer through is just too difficult for me.  I tried playing it a bit last night, using the cheat to let me start on the hammer stage, just so I could get some practice.  After about 10 tries, failing 3 out of 3 times each, I just gave up.  I'm gonna try again to post up a better score before the month is out, but I doubt I'll get anywhere near you guys.  :(

Nice score Cyn!  You've got the lead (for now!).

Updated OP, DB, RSS

18 hours ago, patrickfx said:

Question for you guys. Did you think get high score on the game provide more points. If yes, I should reset the game

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

I do not think so...i was doing some testing early on and I do not think it matters.

On 10/19/2016 at 9:51 PM, hansolo77 said:

Did you figure out the hammer throw?  I need pointers!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

As already mentioned, you are best off to watch the numbers and the meter.  Personally, the meter is too tricky for me to time properly, so I use the numbers to determine when to "Cock the Hammer".  . 

Hey Han, try to chuck the Hammer between the numbers of 1361 to 1366 on the number dial.  It will only give you a modest throw, but with the proper angle it will get you qualified.  Once you accomplish that, then you can shoot for the ultimate throw: between the numbers of 1489 to 1494!!

Try this Han, let me know if it helps!

MO

• Like 1

I hear you, Patrick.  I feel I could beat the #1 current score...but not by much and not consistantly.  I'll give it a couple more tries before the end of the month...and maybe ill make it.  I feel my weakest one is javelin...just cannot get past 83M or so.

I prefer the 1st place :D:D:P

74490.  Sorry guys, the 1st place is mine !  I get I f__king good games, only on hurdle which I make a poor 13 second, all other was not the best but almost.  9.72 on 100, 9,24 on long jump, 84 on javelo, 13 on hurdle, 94 on marteau and 2,44 on high jump.

I can sleep well again hahaha! 

My kid start to try the game, so fun to see him battle the board !!! All the floor move when he hit the button...boom boom !!!

20161024_203535.jpg

• Like 2