All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Where are the Wheel Logos

MoggFanatic

Hello,

i'm searching like crazy for the wheel logos for consoles like the nes or Sega genesis. I could not find anything on the Emumovie page and also nothing in the systempaks in the download section here. Where do i get the nice cut out names of games in .png fromat? I do have the MAME ones.

Thanks and sorry if i'm asking something obviously but i really tried hard to find them.

Thanks Kustom Kid and Rochabian!

Somehow it does now work with the build in artwork downloader. It is very slow and i looked into folders that were not touched from the downloader so there was even no NOT FOUND folder present. It does seem also very picky about the naming convention. I will let it download the next few days hopefully the empty wheels will slowly be filled with artwork.

• Like 1

If you're having a rough go getting files though the downloader look at what the media files are named on Emumovies and change the name of your roms accordingly. I was having a fit after ripping my PSX and PS2 games and then getting the proper media files until I figured that little trick out. Most of the time it works, but sometimes the file names need a bit of tweaking.