All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Can not pay via Paypal

hotzenplotzhb

Hi,

when i whant to donate via paypal ; The paypal system answers :

(i´m from Germany)
Diese Zahlung ist nicht möglich.
Ihr PayPal-Konto ist in einem Land registriert, in dem automatische Zahlungen nicht zulässig sind. Bitte gehen Sie zurück zum Händler und wählen Sie eine andere Zahlungsmethode.

translates to :

the paypal Acoutn is registered in a country where automatic payment isn´t allowed. Please go back to vendors homepage and choose other payment method.

Any suggestions how i can Pay ? I would like to have access to the media on the ftp server.

Hi,

I am aware of the issue and unfortunately its all PayPal and not much I can do. It only affects Germany and China unfortunately despite what the message states. I don't know why it is such an issue for PayPal in Germany.

I am told adding a credit card to your paypal account will fix the issue. The only other option is to purchase the lifetime.

Again, I am aware of the issue but there really is no much else I can do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why does the lifetime donation work and the one year option not? where is the difference between those two paying methods?

I have the same problem with paypal. The creditcard option doesn't work either.

I am from Germany too.

Sorry, but i don't want to donate over 50$ just to get some files from the ftp server.