All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Zaccaria Steam - Cabinet support is here

Carny_Priest

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=444930

Set your playfield screen to portrait and set up in the Camera menu. I participated in the IndieGoGo earlier this year and had access to the games, but this is the first time I got around to playing it because I was waiting for cab support. Looks very good! Single screen support only at this point, but I understand that they will have backglass support at some point. For now, we can still have PinballX display backglass images while in-game.

• Like 1

I do not like Zaccaria finish, but just why I like spending what they give me TPA in tables Zaccaria.

I said a thousand times, all offer support less TPA.

------------------------------------

No me termina de gustar Zaccaria, pero solo por eso igual me gasto lo que me den por TPA en mesas de Zaccaria.

Lo dicho mil veces, todos ofrecen soporte menos TPA.

I've just played again last night. I hadn't played since they added the latest patches. Currently using a Steam controller and laptop hooked to an inclined 40" TV laying on a banquet table for now (cab is under construction). Looks like they added a wooden looking frame around the perimeter but I could not adjust the camera views. They have those locked. I could play in portrait mode previously by CTRL-ALT-Left arrow on the laptop and adjusting the cameras. I think I use the camera 4 view most of the time?

They're getting there. Hope they can easily add backglass and DMD support. Unlike those PBA guys (expletives deleted). I really enjoy their tables. I've also seen the other thread where we can kludge them into PinballX via Joy-to-Key which I know nothing about because I haven't had the cabinet PC built yet. In a few weeks. Trying to get the cabinet painted and decals applied before cold weather sets in by November. Then do all the hardware in the basement.

When I, or anyone else hint hint...., get a chance (when is the big if as I am swamped through the end of the year doing industrial PID programming on the side) I am going to look at Gigalula's way of his using AHK (June 27th thread I started) and the Zaccaria XML file with PinballX. I haven't looked at the AHK scripting language yet and I know zero about XML.Hope to change all that because it looks interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, well, it's pretty clear what that code is doing. But given that users may have their cabs configured in different ways, some may require screen rotation, others keymapping, or even helper apps to mirror the score display you'd probably have to complete the script yourself. Compiling is easy. Install AutoHotkey from ahkscript.org. It will provide you a easy method of compiling by simply right clicking on an ahk file and selecting compile it.

Even better if they do provide a command line driven method for directly launching into a table. I've been slow to work with the Zaccaria app because no multi-monitor support. I've gotten spoiled.

• 2 weeks later...

Would be awesome to get this program see native support in PinballX since they currently have 37 tables. I would like to see the rotate option in there as I need this and I am sure other do as well.

One thing I should mention, the VR DLC they released yesterday for $17 bucks is probably the best virtual arcade experience I have seen in VR since getting in to VR 4 years go. It uses SteamVR so it works with both the CV1 and VIVE but with the VIve roomscale you can walk around the table, check out the backglass, look underneath etc. It also plays extremely well as you control each flipper individually with each vive controller. This is the future of Virtual Pinball for sure.