All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Future Pinball media for Pinball X from PinKadia

TerryRed

I've had alot of people ask for my Future Pinball media for Pinball X from my cabinet PinKadia. Well I finally got it up on the GAMEEX FTP.

Since I have to re-edit all of my Future Pinball tables to match my new middle screen bezel (which is 16x9 now), I'll be re-organizing my tables by physics,etc..  as well. I figured I'd upload my current media before that happens.

The DMD / Marquee middle screen media was made specifically for my cabinet, and may not be good for anyone else...but its there if you want it.

The backglass is a mix of images and videos. there may be some sizing / element changes from the original tables as they were also changed for my cabinet's layout.    

The playfield videos are normal and can be used by anyone. Most of them have the original audio in the video.

I originally recorded all 3 screens at the same time to sync them all up for the nicer light show,etc...

Here's a video that shows what they will look like (in my cabinet).

I have media for almost 170 Future Pinball tables. They were all up to date tables for the most part.

I have two folders. One for Future Pinball tables (with DMDs) and another for Future Pinball tables with No DMD.

Hope they can be useful. Enjoy.

They are located here:

/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/TerryRed

• 1 year later...

Forum, FTP and GameEx Online access:

• Basic Member - 15MB Upload space. FTP upload only. 20 saved personal messages. 5 downloads a day from download section, 10 second wait, 150MB per day. No access to PinballX download service. No access to GameEx Onliine and FTP. Advertisements shown on forum.
  • Supporting and Lifetime Members - 500MB Upload space. Unlimited FTP, PinballX download service, and download section access. 5000 saved personal messages and attachments. Full access to GameEx Online. Removal of forum advertisements.

• 1 month later...

All i can say @TerryRed is that this is absobloodylootly gorgeous :-) This is a work of art and will be using in my pincade. thanks for sharing.

Ian.

• Like 1