All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Zaxxon

hansolo77

Geez you guys never cease to amaze me!  I decided to play this game a bit just now to try and get my name on the board.  After probably $5 in quarters, I finally managed to get a decent enough score to try and submit it here.  Come here to post it up, and you guys have x9 my score.  UHG!!!  No way, that's insane.  Good job guys!

Initials: HAN
Score: 15,950
0000.png

Updated OP, DB, RSS

That's better than my attempts rtkiii.  I think I just had a lucky run when I hit that 15k.  My previous scores didn't even make the in-game board.  You can at least see your progression as you got better.. or maybe you had an ok score then sucked, then got even better lol.  In any case, it's still better than 90% of the other eligible contenders here because at least you posted up a score!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

11 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

That's better than my attempts rtkiii.  I think I just had a lucky run when I hit that 15k.  My previous scores didn't even make the in-game board.  You can at least see your progression as you got better.. or maybe you had an ok score then sucked, then got even better lol.  In any case, it's still better than 90% of the other eligible contenders here because at least you posted up a score!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Yeah that was my goal...:)  As for Bubble I am just not a fan of it so I doubt I'll play it again...BUT NEXT MONTH I WILL GIVE IT MY ALL!!!!! :) 

• Like 1

LOL I'm confused.. I just loaded up the High Score DBM to update your score, and it shows a score already submitted on the 9/22 that was higher.. then I realized I was on the wrong game hehe.. that was for Bubbles LOL!!!

Good score there MO, hopefully somebody will beat it before Friday (snicker)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

This month's GOTM was an interesting battle.  We had a couple of players do really well, and a couple of players...well..not so much.  :)  But we certainly had fun participating.  We need more though, so tell your friends and lets see if we can't get more activity in here!  So without further delay, here is our official announcement for the September 2016 GOTM winner!

Mame Offender - 134,250 :link:

Congrats buddy you earned it!  Stay tuned for our next competition!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Oh man, tell me about it!  Maybe it was our age, maybe it was the conversion.  It just seems like so many of the games that I was great at "way back when" I suck at now.  But it could be because I'm not used to the arcade version.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 6 months later...

I hear ya.  Some of these games are just insanely difficult.  I'm not sure which score is your official entry though.  I see at the top of the screen it says "TOP 008900" and right below it is a score of "003800".  Is that your entry?  If so, it's not on the "ingame" board either.  And by looking at other submissions, there are initials, which you don't have.  Any chance you can clarify that with another submission?  Thanks!

I hear ya.  Some of these games are just insanely difficult.  I'm not sure which score is your official entry though.  I see at the top of the screen it says "TOP 008900" and right below it is a score of "003800".  Is that your entry?  If so, it's not on the "ingame" board either.  And by looking at other submissions, there are initials, which you don't have.  Any chance you can clarify that with another submission?  Thanks!
Thats weird. Maybe the high score flashes when I screened it, alot of games do that. Il get another score soon

Sent from my E2105 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...