All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

existing mame

tommiegunz

hello i got a situation with my mame setup,i got it working for the most part but every time i load up gameex it says i have a error with my mame.is there anything you can help me with so i don't have this error show up every time i run gameex. i am using a existing mame i already had setup prior to installing gameex frontend "MAMEUIFX .159 x64 NoNag+HiScore+NeoGeoXtra+DirectInput"

screen shot of gameex error.PNG

gameex error2.PNG

I was just looking at this as well and found a similar topic from a few months ago. Sadly, no solution was given, but the one thing they were able to do is rule out GameEx as a cause.

Do you happen to get any errors when you try to run MAMEUIFX on it's own or through a command line batch file?

That happened to me with MameUIFX. I wasn't able to "fix it" properly. What I ended up doing was clicking the "OK" button, or whatever, for the windows that popped up. It eventually fixes itself. I don't know the how's and why's of it, but it works. This is assuming you're talking about vanilla GameEx, and not Evolution. Evolution worked fine without any problems.