All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball Arcade table selection issue

senseless

I'm trying to get the table selection up and running but fail to get it running. PBA works fine outside PinballX with the freecam mod. When I run PinballX and select a table it starts PBA via the free cam mod and goes to the screen with Tables, moves the cursor down two places and then back to tables and enters. In the overview of tables it always selection Addams Family and starts the table.

Anyone have a clue how to get table selection working? Thanks!

Please find enclosed my pinballx.ini and latest logfile.

PinballX.ini

log.txt

Thanks, I know. But this is about the new GUI which is not applicable to me. I use the V1 interface in the PinballX setting. I am running a stand alone 1.49.9 DX 11 version on my cab which is not connected to the internet to safeguard it from viruses and malware junk.

Do you get the same behavior when running TPA without the FreeCameraMod? If not, then the issue is with the FCM and you may need to speak with the author of FCM. If you have an issue running without the FCM, then please submit a copy of your Pinball Arcade.xml file as well. Thanks.

3 hours ago, senseless said:

Thanks, I know. But this is about the new GUI which is not applicable to me. I use the V1 interface in the PinballX setting. I am running a stand alone 1.49.9 DX 11 version on my cab which is not connected to the internet to safeguard it from viruses and malware junk.

Sorry. I missed the FCM part.:wacko:

I  get the same behavior when running TPA without FCM, I attached my XML file. 

I've got irotate running and when I start PinballX when the desktop is in landscape or in portrait there is a different behavior but both result in starting Addams Familiy when starting (for instance) black knight.

Thanks for helping out, it is probably something small but I'm at a loss.

Pinball Arcade - All.xml

I knew it was something small. Thanks Tom, adding the grid positions did the trick. I forgot I deleted the GRID positions that were in the xml for the V2 interface...

The name of the file is right. I disabled the default filters and this xml is used as filter.

With the use of the game manager I easily added the right grid positions and all is working fine now. This is with FCM and the DOFFX2 utility to enable force feedback :).