All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

been away for a bit,have a few questions

jaharr01

Hi guys I have been on hiatus for a bit from electronic pinball.I was wanting to fix all the software issues with pinballx, pinballfx2,and visual pinball. I dont expect to be hand held I can usually figure things out with a little push. But I have a few questions. 

1. Pinballx now supports B2BS backglas, Does this mean that I don't use the backglass settings in VP with the screen res file, I use pinballX to set up the B2BS backglass and Pinballx handles the settings in game and out of the game? Or does it mean that VP still manages in game and PinballX manages the B2BS in the front end?

(The reason i ask is I'm having major issues with Nvidia and VP switching backglass screens. no problems with PinballX. this would fix my problem if PinballX managed the settings in game and out of game.)2.i am resetting up PinballFX2,I had nuke launcher. Now I am trying to set up using Jannek's method. I'm having a little trouble getting it to work. Does Jannek's method use new XML files to launch each table individually or are the individual tables launched another way? 

Thanks Jay

Can you provide us with copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files? Click on the PinballX How to ask for help link in my signature for instructions on how to locate the files and submit them for us to review. Thanks.