All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

DOF cabinet feedback for flipper solenoids & RGB lighting now available for Pinball FX2, TPA, Zaccaria, etc..

TerryRed

Pinball FX2 and The Pinball Arcade (and other pinball games) now have DOF feedback for flipper solenoids (NOT slingshots or bumpers!), RGB lighting and more thanks to a new program called DOFFX2 made by DDH69.

It basically maps keyboard keys to trigger Led-Wiz or Sainsmart outputs! It also has some other cool features like RGB lighting control, flipper solenoid timers, and more.

Here are videos that demo both Pinball FX2 and The Pinball Arcade on my cabinet running with DOFFX2 (1.3 beta).

I have the program set to be always on and active the whole time, and you can see it doesn't interfere with Pinball X running the DOF plug-in.
Flipper buttons triggering my solenoids.
Center RGB led strip "flasher" set to random flipper triggered RGB lighting.
Flippers set to turn on a left flasher as green, and a right flasher as blue.

I have the beacon, blower fan, and strobes set to go off during certain moments.... including an appearance from Scotty of Star trek! ;)

...and other things too.

It's a simple demo of the kind of thing that can be done so far...

Here's a video demo of Pinball FX2:

Here's a video demo of The Pinball Arcade:

No more octo coupler circuits needed! This can be used for MAME, PC Games, etc...

Here's a link to the program's thread:

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=35349

Now if only someone can figure out how to convert force feedback for gamepads into keyboard keys via software, to trigger the slingshots and bumpers....