All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX2 BG videos "classic"

4 hours ago, Flint_Beastwood said:

Hey Vog. when you get time can you please make CastleStorm and some of the older ones.  It would be very much appreciated.  Thanks

Or, if you could tell me what software you are using to make these, I sure would like to try my hand at it.:D

+1 on this. :)

These 'classic' ones are fantastic. If you could possibly add a few more older titles too (or perhaps complete the set - I don't want much do I?!?! :lol:), it'd be much appreciated.

2 hours ago, vogliadicane said:

Pooh, youre soo demanding ;)

actually, I'm planning to make a BGvid for all of them, as I said "planning", so I don't know when...

for WWR I already have a nice image, so this could be one of the next ones.

At the moment I'm on holyday, so sorry, no new stuff for the next two weeks :D

Hey, that's cool with me.  Enjoy your time off, but you better be ready to work on these when you get back!:lol:

Would still like to know what software of backglass designer you use?  Uh-humm! Hint--hint.B)

8 hours ago, vogliadicane said:

Pooh, youre soo demanding ;)

actually, I'm planning to make a BGvid for all of them, as I said "planning", so I don't know when...

for WWR I already have a nice image, so this could be one of the next ones.

At the moment I'm on holyday, so sorry, no new stuff for the next two weeks :D

Cool with me too. Enjoy your holiday! :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NEWER said:

Is there maybe also a Backglas Video exist for Archer, American dad?

Namsans Work not in Fullscreen in my cabinet they have big black bares in the left and right site ...

Dont know what i can do against this??

Unfortunately, that is the format Namsan chose to use for his video and I have the same bars on the left and right. The image he modified was not 1920x1080. Nothing you can do about it.

Please be patient as @vogliadicane is working through these and it is very labor intensive to make these videos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Draco. I was thinking there would be matching that would need to happen. I have not looked at the Game Manager but I will go there first,'

Side question. Is there a way to have the DMD on a real DMD and if so where is a guide? I have done some searches and couldn't find anything obvious.

4 hours ago, odie said:

Thank you so very very much for these. I am a noob and hoping to fire my pin up this weekend. Are the files named correctly so they will map? Any other prep for them to work?

Thanks, glad you like them.

I tried to match all file names with the ones needed and working and all have worked for me up to now.

the only variation is for those without grill you have to delete the part "_noGrill" and they work.

Btw have actually started to continue on this again, so soon, there will be more to come :)