All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX2 BG videos "classic"

It's a table specific option within your pinballx setup application. The show and hide checkboxes for back glass allow a back glass media to be kept shown after the application and table are loaded. You would want it unchecked to show the back glass media for pinballfx tables and hidden for other applications

It's within the game manager app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Alex,

not the best one, but maybe a starting point. I've just created a quick background for BioLab from the rare available resources.

Maybe this is sufficiant to add some PBFX2 Logos and some lights.

Cheers,

Jannek

BIOLAB.png

@humor4fun for Secrets of the Deep, I think I will not make another one. Problem with the other source is, that quality is always very poor.

@Jannek thanks, that's ok for a start, can you sent the psd (or whatever, with the separate logo) to me?

@Draco1962 or maybe I should just wait for your pic ;) Looking forward to it, take your time