All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Request for Visual Pinball, VP X, and Future Pinball XML files

Draco1962

Is there anyone that has a copy of Visual Pinball, VP X, and Future Pinball XML files with all known tables that they wouldn't mind sharing?  Thanks in advance!

@gtxjoe - Thanks! I'm fine with that. It will help me keep track with my media projects as well as a good start to expanding my tables on the cab. 

I find that going this route is preferable to wasting more time and money on TPA since they do not seem interested in providing pincab support. Most of the VP tables seem to be as good and some better than TPA.

Here's mine, hope it helps....

The 880 one is one I downloaded somewhere, Visual Pinball is the one I have from Pinball X. I have a bunch that are not on the 880 xml. I have another copy of the 880 xml in which I subtract what I have in order to give me a "to do" list.:lol:

(I didn't include my Sam stuff because it's only 12 tables.)

Visual Pinball xml 880.zip

Visual Pinball.xml

Bowlers.xml

Cocktail.xml

DMD.xml

Electro Mechanical.xml

Solid State.xml

Awesome! I am certain this will help. A few questions for you. Are these a mix of VP X and below or all VP 9? Why are DMD separate? Just curious.