All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Launch Before and After Request

Krakerman

Hi Tom,

Is it possible to add more than one file to launch before and after in PinballX or maybe a future update with the ability to do so. I checked the QuickLaunch plugin but it doesn't offer an option for just PinballX. I already have a Launch Before and After for changing my monitor profiles using DIsplayFusion but need to add another one for closing down ObjectDock and then relaunching it after PinballX closes.

Thanks!

So you need QuickLaunch to have an option to launch stuff when PBX launches and closes like the GameEx version does? I can probably take care of that. I need to port the new updated version over anyway.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Adultery said:

So you need QuickLaunch to have an option to launch stuff when PBX launches and closes like the GameEx version does? I can probably take care of that. I need to port the new updated version over anyway.

Yah, I've been using the quick launch plug-in for Pinball X for a while. It does work, but only if you edit the settings.xml directly and set it to "read only". I can't remember why, but I think for some reason it would either not keep my settings when I change them or mess it up, etc...

An updated version would be glorious and very much needed!